I am a passionate professional chef who has worked in the hospitality industry for more than a decade. l run a concierge bakery, a food truck, and I also teach culinary arts. I have built this page to help aspiring chef's and home cooks expand their skills and develop a passion for cooking.
So this recipe doesn't seem like much, but it is a crowd-pleaser. This is a great make-ahead dish for parties and potlucks. It can also be dressed up by serving in baked wanton cups as a quick and easy appetizer.
We love this recipe because of its great year-round. It can complement back yard BBQ or be a light and refreshing contrast to hearty winter meals.
Another great thing about this recipe is that the ingredients are easily found, and most of them you may already have on hand. If you do have to go to the store, these ingredients are often located near each other.
It is not my preferred method, but you could even get pre-made dressing and speed this process up significantly.
Give this recipe a try for your next work party or family gathering, you won't have to stress over the prep, you can have a great time.
1. Break up ramen into small pieces.
2. Cut celery into a medium dice
3. Whisk mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, pepper, and salt together in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
4. Toss all ingredients in a bowl with your dressing
5. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge overnight.
6. Serve in baked wanton cups for an appetizer or serve as a side dish.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies